At Docaitta Design we partner Pro Bono for clients that align with our business philosophy: making Nova Scotia the best place to live. If you’re a small/non-profit organization that could benefit from design expertise, and with some societal and/or cultural benefit for Nova Scotians, we may be just the partner you’re looking for!
Some current and past Pro Bono clients we have had the pleasure to work with include:
• AIDS Coalition of Nova Scotia
• Laing House
• Saint George’s Round Church
• United Way of Lunenburg County
• MOSAIC Network (for seniors with dementia and age-related behavioural issues)
• Nova Scotia Talent Trust
• Hanks Snow Hometown Museum and Hank Snow Tribute, and
• Two Planks and a Passion Theatre.
To see more work samples, please visit our Facebook page here.